Welcome Letter from Mr Shenton
In September, 2018, Trinity welcomed Mr Shenton as our new Headteacher. Mr Shenton has written a welcome letter introducing himself and his hopes for the school.
Our Lady of Lourdes Multi-Academy Trust
On September 1st, Trinity joined the Our Lady of Lourdes Multi-Academy Trust.
In March, Mr James McGeachie, CEO of the new trust, sent a letter to parents, introducing himself and his vision for the trust. He also sent a letter to parents explaining the changes to the school's holiday pattern from 2019/2020.
- Letter of Introduction [26KB .docx Word file]
- Changes to School Holidays 2019/2020 [27KB .docx Word file]
Trinity Senior Leadership Team
- Mr M. Shenton
- Deputy Headteacher
- Mr A. Brennan
- Assistant Headteachers
- Mr R Bennett
- Miss C McGrath
- Mr S Wadsley
- Mrs S Wilkinson
Local Governing Body
The Chairperson of The Trinity Catholic School Local Governing Body is Rachel Greatrix. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Further information about the Local Governing Body can be found in The Trinity Handbook.
Organisation, History and Ethos
- Overview: General introduction to Trinity including exam grades at GCSE and A-Level and information on facilities, provision and visiting the school.
- History: The evolution of the school since its beginnings in 1844.
- Bishops' Statement: Statement by the bishops of England and Wales on Catholic Schools.
School Profile and DfE Performance Data
Ofsted Pages and Inspection Reports
- Latest Ofsted Report (April 2019) [171KB PDF]
- Diocesan Inspection Report (November 2014) [385KB PDF]
- Trinity Ofsted Page
- Ofsted Parent View - give Ofsted feedback about Trinity.
The Trinity Handbook
Our policies, protocols and guidance documents can be found in The Trinity Handbook.