Trinity is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham and in the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire authorities. Full details and the staffing structures can be found at http://dioceseofnottingham.uk/education.
- School age range: 11 to 19
- 1143 on roll including Sixth Form
- Trinity is a Good School (Ofsted 2019 – section 5 inspection)
- An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection (December 2014 – section 48 inspection)
- Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely, working atmosphere
- Wonderful relationships between staff and pupils (- HMI 2009)
- Large numbers of pupils and staff involved in extra-curricular activities
- Trinity is proud of its longstanding academic, Arts, Music and Sporting traditions
- Trinity enjoys strong relationships with local schools and parishes, the Academy Trust and the wider community
- We have separate buildings for pastoral bases: KS3 in Lower School, KS4 in Upper School and KS5 in the Sixth Form as well as two smaller SEND/EAL support centres called Elim and Emmaus
- Awards from SSAT putting Trinity in the top 20% of schools in 2016 (2), 2015 (2) and 2014 (2), for attainment and progress and a congratulatory letter from the Minister of Education Mr David Laws for public exam performance at GCSE in 2015
- Leading Edge Status since 2011
- National Support School 2012 to 2015
- Careers Mark and International Schools Award
More information about the school and its ethos can be found in the Welcome Letter from the previous Headteacher, Mr McClafferty:
Application Forms and Notes
- Teaching Application Form [254KB Word .doc file]
- Support Staff Application Form [191KB Word .doc file]
- Notes to Applicants [94KB Word .doc file]
- Recruitment Monitoring Form [107KB Word .doc file]
- Recruitment Privacy Notice [97KB Word .docx file]
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Form [81KB Word .doc file]
General Job Descriptions
- Classroom Teacher [54KB Word .doc file]
- Subject Leader [62KB Word .doc file]
- Faculty Leader [71KB Word .doc file]
Further job details and descriptions may be found within each post listing.
Unless otherwise stated, apply to: Mrs D Maxwell, HR Manager, via
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, 1st Floor, Loxley House, Riverside Business Park, Tottle Road, Nottingham, NG2 1RT.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs L Hay on 0115 9296251 or email email@example.com.
Trinity Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. The school values equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note we are unable to accept CVs without a completed application form.
Senior Administration Assistant
Contract: Full time, term time only (occasional work in the school holidays may be required). Permanent.
Salary: £17,889 pa
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Required immediately, a highly organised and professional individual to support the school managing the Admissions and Appeal processes for Year 7 – 11. The post holder will also be responsible for the Single Central Record and the Pupil Census, along with providing reception and general administrative support within the main offices.
The Trinity Catholic School is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths and none who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Wed 02 October July. Closing date: Fri 11 October, 2019 (9am).